A recent assignment at a customer in London made us sit back and wonder: ‘How important are symbols in corporate life to your experience or interactions in a corporate environment?’
What we are focussing on today is a question of the small symbols and gestures individual participants in organisations make. A misspoken word in frustration, jest, malice or innocence can have enormous impacts on others, without us even realising it.
How often do you pay attention to these outward signs and symbols of behaviour that affects interactions with and behaviours towards others?
- Symbols and Symbolism (willyoctora.wordpress.com)
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviour (managementpocketbooks.wordpress.com)
- How Web Psychology Impacts Online Behaviour (agilewebstrategy.org)
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development – What Parents Can Do to Help (roomtogrow.co.uk)
- The Hidden World Found in Symbols (secretsofthefed.com)
- Keep your thoug… (onestopfitnessltd.wordpress.com)
- Behavioural Consequences – The UK Bond Market Rigging Scandal (themarketsoul.com)
- Honest honey, I can change… (marcatrru.wordpress.com)
- It’s not you, it really is me (thehappyrat.wordpress.com)
- Working in a harsh environment can mess you up more than you think… (workingwithact.com)