We decided to summarise our learning from 2011 into two brief thoughts:
- The pains and strains of the economic sovereign debt melt-down in 2011, should stand us in good stead to deal with even more debt and sovereign strain in 2012, as More and Bigger Europe continue to miss the point; this being that more bureaucracy and more government and regulation will not get the INNOVATION engine started again to Recapitalise Europe!
- Translational differences will matter. The CLOUD is a huge business and business model transformation opportunity. IT ‘Geekery’ and language could scupper this potential opportunity and we need to develop more ‘CLOUD TRANSLATION’ services so that a broader community and eco-system can get involved in an aspect of “INNOVATION ignition” in 2012.
All the best and good luck in 2012.
- ‘In the Real World Creditors will Always Have the Whip Hand with Debtors’ (wallstreetpit.com)
- Europe sovereign debt crisis: A lot of bad ideas, a few good ones. (livinginpp.wordpress.com)
- Ruminations on Greece’s Sovereign Debt Crisis (zerohedge.com)
- Aaron Hing: In a debt-swamped world investment caution is key (nzherald.co.nz)