Frameworks, frameworks, frameworks…
Today (26 October 2011) is an important watershed date (or not) for Europe.
Will our leaders and the politicians be able to agree an all encompassing Framework to rescue the Euro, or will we need to think about a more modular approach for the future?
We believe that it might be in the Euro’s short-term best interest to look for a more flexible, yet fragmented modular approach. However, the capital markets might not appreciate the continuous uncertainty and political wrangling whilst we keep on looking for a ‘best fit’ modular solution and what that might entail…
- New EU Legal Privacy Framework: We’re Not Kidding (yro.slashdot.org)
- SECP introduces regulatory framework (nation.com.pk)
- Open Modular Controller Framework (makezine.com)
- From fragment to framework: a live EU initiative (ipkitten.blogspot.com)
- Europeana Licensing Framework published (creativecommons.org)